A rug can change the whole look of the house, adding a rug is considered the easiest way of finishing a room. It instantly transforms the whole space and can make a floor look more homely. But, buying a rug can be quite an overwhelming task as there is a large collection of rugs to choose from. To help you sort the confusion and to find the best rugs melbourne, here are a few things that you should consider.
Things to consider
• Consider your way of living- If you have kids and pets in your family then look for a hard-wearing carpet and if you are a couple then you can go for a rug which has a touch of luxury.
• Go for the right colour- Dark colours make the room look cosier, while light colours make the room look large. It is better to combine both dark and light colours; it would give a neutral look.
• Can get fade- Once the carpet is installed it would start appearing lighter over the time, so it is better to choose one or two shades darker.
• Would you lie on it? – In case your family members like to lie down on the rug, then buy a heavy carpet. The heavier the carpet, the better it is as it would have more yarn.
• Check the carpet ratings- For Australian carpets there is a rating system, if you are looking for a heavy carpet then look for a carpet with “extra heavy duty grade” rating and if you are looking for a carpet for your stairs then it should have a stairs rating.
These are a few things that you should consider while looking for cheap rugs aus. In case you are planning to buy a rug online then make sure you check whether the online store is in Australia or not.